Condos for Sale in 500 Brickell
Search all 500 Brickell homes for sale below. Be sure to sign up for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever a new 500 Brickell condo is listed in the Miami MLS.
500 Brickell Information
500 Brickell is made up of two buildings: East and West.
500 Brickell East
Finished in 2008, the East building was designed by Arquitectonica and developed by Related Group, with the lobby and common areas designed by Michael Wolk Design Associates. The East building offers one through three-bedroom residences ranging from 811 to 1,616 square feet in size. The building houses 316 condos across 43 floors.
Residents enjoy sweeping city and bay views from their condos. Apartments include amenities such as in-unit washing and drying, spacious walk-in closets, floor-to-ceiling windows, stainless steel appliances, energy-efficient central HVAC, imported porcelain tiled floors and wet walls, and more.
Community amenities are expansive and include 24-hour security, concierge, and valet, a wine cellar, theater room, formal club room, over 20,000 square feet of retail space, high-speed elevators, a heated rooftop pool, and more.
Basic cable and internet, trash removal, water, and sewage are included in condo association dues. The East building is pet-friendly for owners and renters and there are no weight restrictions, but pet owners must pay a $300 non-refundable fee to bring their four-legged companions along. Leases are a minimum of 6-months and owners may not rent their units more than twice per year.
Brickell East is located 3-minutes from downtown Miami along Highway 1 and by many wonderful restaurants. Residents enjoy being close to Bayside Marketplace, Miami International Airport, Vizcaya Museum & Gardens, and Miami Beach.
500 Brickell West
Built in 2008 and also constructed by Related Group with design by Arquitectonica and Michael Wolk Design Associates, 500 Brickell West offers units from one to two bedrooms. Units span anywhere from 738 - 1,200 square feet, and there are 317 total residences across 43 floors.
Similar to the East building, 500 Brickell West offers spacious walk-in closets, floor-to-ceiling windows, city views, in-unit laundry, custom Italian cabinetry and more.
While the rooftop pool and sundeck are located in the East building, West residents enjoy access to it. Building amenities in West itself include a theater room, wine cellar, sports room, 24-hour valet parking, and more.
500 Brickell West is pet-friendly to renters and owners, permitting each unit to have no more than two pets. There is a $500 non-refundable pet deposit for each pet, and there are no weight restrictions. Leases may not be shorter than two months, and basic cable and internet, sewer, water, and trash removal are included with condo dues.
500 Brickell West is located near the East Building, so residents enjoy access to the same local attractions. This includes being 30-minutes from Miami International Airport, 15-minutes from South Beach, near Highway 1, many restaurants, Brickell City Centre, and more.
Community Amenities For East and West
- 24-hour security, concierge, and valet parking
- Wine cellar
- Theater room
- Sports room with billiards table and kitchen
- 11th floor infinity-edge heated pool with poolside cabanas and daybeds
- 42nd floor rooftop heated pool with sundeck, club room, and bar
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Sauna and steam rooms
- Formal club room
- Hot tub
- High-speed elevators
- Pet-friendly to owners and renters
- Proximate to Miami International Airport, Miami Beach, Bayside Marketplace, Downtown Miami, and more
- Over 20,000 square feet of retail space
Interior Amenities for East and West
- Energy-efficient, tinted, impact-resistant sliding glass doors and windows
- Energy-efficient HVAC
- Full-size washer and dryer, stackable, in-unit
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Environmentally friendly “green building” features
- High-tech trash chute sorters for recycling and waste
- Glass-enclosed showers and tubs in master baths
- Designer faucets
- Wall-to-wall vanity mirror
- Imported marble and/or granite countertops
- Imported porcelain tiled floors and wet walls
- High-gloss white Italian cabinetry
- Stainless steel double sink
- Imported granite and/or quartz countertops
- Ceramic glass cooktop
- Premium Italian cabinetry
- Stainless steel and/or matching panel appliances
- Built-in microwave
- Imported tiled floors
- Side-by-side refrigerator and freezer
- Dishwasher with sound package for silent option