500 Brickell West Information
- Address: 55 SE 6th St, Miami, FL 33131, USA
- Year Built: 2008
- Number of Units: 317
- Nearby Buildings: Brickell on the River, The Edge On Brickell, Reach Brickell City Center, My Brickell Residences
Kitchens in the units of 500 Brickell West come with premium tile floors, granite or quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, and stainless steel double sink. Appliances you can expect here include a built in microwave, self-cleaning oven, large dishwasher, and ceramic glass cooktop, to name a few.
Bathrooms in these homes come with Italian cabinetry, granite or marble vanity tops, glass enclosed showers, and designer faucets. Master baths come with huge bathtubs and all bathrooms come with imported porcelain floor and wall tiles.
When it comes to amenities, the list is rather long for both the east and west towers of this condominium complex. For starters, there is 24-hour security and the 4 high-speed elevators in the building require access cards to operate. There is also 24-hour valet service, 24-hour concierge service, and secured covered parking.
There are two heated pools for residents to enjoy, one on the 42nd floor and an infinity edge pool on the 11th floor. There is a fitness center, sauna and steam rooms, a club room, and a sports room, among other things.
500 Brickell West Amenities
500 Brickell West is the western tower of the 500 Brickell building which is located in the northern part of Brickell, near the Miami River. This residential building is conveniently situated in an area that is easy to access as well as conveniently near to many of the creature comforts people require of their home. Aside from the close proximity to numerous restaurants, shops, and bars, the building is also near schools, banks, churches, and consulates.
This building is also just a few blocks away from the popular Mary Brickell Village, where people find unique items, nouveau cuisine, and new friends. Further to the south is the neighborhood of Coconut Grove which boasts of Coco Walk, a shopping center with lots of retail outlets and specialty stores. Also in this general direction and further southwest is Coral Gables which has the famous Miracle Mile, numerous golf courses, and a lot of historical landmarks.
To the north of this building is Downtown Miami, the bustling business center of Miami. Here you will find not only office buildings but also the Jewelry District, several popular restaurants, and hangouts that you can drop in on at the end of your busy workday. Also near the CBD is the American Airlines Arena, the home of the Miami Heat.
- 24-hour Security
- 24-hour Concierge service
- 24-hour Valet Parking
- 4 High-speed Elevators with key card
- 42nd Floor Rooftop Heated Pool, Sundeck, Club Room and Bar
- 11th Floor Infinity-Edge, Heated Pool, Poolside Cabanas and Daybeds
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Sauna and Steam Rooms
- Hot Tub
- Formal Club Room
- Sports Room with Billiards Table and Kitchen
- Theater Room
- Wine Cellar
- Ground Floor Retail Space
- Green Building” Features
- Trash Chute Sorters for Recyclables and Waste
- Large Walk-in Closets
- In-unit stackable Washer and Dryer
- Energy-efficient Sliding Glass Doors and Windows with Tint
- Energy-efficient HVAC
Kitchen & Laundry Features
- Granite or Quartz Kitchen Countertops
- Italian Cabinetry
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Tiled Floors
- Stainless Steel Double Sink
- White Italian Cabinetry
- Marble or Granite vanity tops
- Porcelain Tiles on Floors and Wet Walls
- Designer Faucets
- Wall-to-wall Vanity Mirror
- Glass-enclosed Showers
- Tubs in Master Baths