500 Brickell West is one of two buildings that comprise the 500 Brickell development. The other building is Brickell East, located at 500 Brickell Ave, Miami, Florida 33131.
The West building was finished in 2008 and developed by Related Group, with design by Michael Wolk Design Associates and Arquitectonica. There are 317 units spanning anywhere from one to two bedrooms and 738 to 1,200 square feet. The West building is 43 stories.
500 Brickell West is 30-minutes from Miami International Airport, near many restaurants in Downtown Miami being that it’s 3-minutes from downtown, and 15-minutes from South Beach. There are many local amenities given Brickell West’s location.
The West building offers residents city views, in-unit laundry, spacious walk-in closets, premium Italian cabinetry, imported tile floors in the kitchen and bathroom, high-gloss white Italian cabinetry in the bathroom, and more.
500 Brickell West is pet-friendly for owners and renters with a maximum of two pets per unit and no weight restrictions. Residents pay a $500 non-refundable pet fee. Additionally, renters may not lease for fewer than two months, and sewer, water, trash removal, and basic cable and internet are included in condo dues.
Community amenities are generous at 500 Brickell West. While the rooftop pool and sundeck are in the East building, West residents enjoy access to them. Additionally, West has a sports room, wine cellar, 24-hour valet parking, top-notch fitness center, sauna, theater room, and more.
- 24-hour security, concierge, and valet parking
- Wine cellar
- Theater room
- Formal club room
- Hot tub
- Sports room with billiards table and kitchen
- 11th floor infinity-edge heated pool with poolside cabanas and daybeds
- 42nd floor rooftop heated pool with sundeck, club room, and bar
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- High-speed elevators
- Sauna and steam rooms
- Pet-friendly to owners and renters
- Proximate to Miami International Airport, Miami Beach, Bayside Marketplace, Downtown Miami, and more
- Over 20,000 square feet of retail space
- Energy-efficient, tinted, impact-resistant sliding glass doors and windows
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Environmentally friendly “green building” features
- Energy-efficient HVAC
- High-tech trash chute sorters for recycling and waste
- Full-size washer and dryer, stackable, in-unit
- Glass-enclosed showers and tubs in master baths
- Imported marble and/or granite countertops
- Imported porcelain tiled floors and wet walls
- High-gloss white Italian cabinetry
- Wall-to-wall vanity mirror
- Designer faucets
- Imported tiled floors
- Stainless steel double sink
- Imported granite and/or quartz countertops
- Ceramic glass cooktop
- Dishwasher with sound package for silent option
- Premium Italian cabinetry
- Side-by-side refrigerator and freezer
- Stainless steel and/or matching panel appliances
- Built-in microwave