500 Brickell East is one of two buildings comprising the 500 Brickell development. Completed in 2008, 500 Brickell East was developed by Related Group and designed by both Arquitectonica and Michael Wolk Design Associates.
The building houses 316 condos across 43 floors. Residences range from one to three bedrooms of 811 to 1,616 square feet in size. Apartments offer views of the city and bay as well as updated amenities. Residents enjoy imported porcelain tiled floors and wet walls, stainless steel appliances, in-unit washer and dryer, energy-efficient HVAC system, and more.
500 Brickell East is pet-friendly for renters and owners with no pet weight restrictions. If you wish to bring your furry friends with you, there is a $300 non-refundable pet fee. Renters must lease for a minimum of 6-months and owners are not permitted to rent out their unit more than twice yearly. Lastly, sewage, water, trash removal, and basic cable and internet are included in condo dues.
Community amenities are generous, including a wine cellar, theater room, heated rooftop pool, 24-hour concierge, security, and valet, state-of-the-art fitness center, spa and sauna, and more.
The East Building places residents 3-minutes from Downtown Miami and by many restaurants. Additionally, residents are 30-minutes from Miami International Airport, 15-minutes from South Beach, and proximate to Bayside Marketplace and Vizcaya Museum & Gardens.
- 24-hour security, concierge, and valet parking
- Theater room
- Sauna and steam rooms
- Sports room with billiards table and kitchen
- 11th floor infinity-edge heated pool with poolside cabanas and daybeds
- 42nd floor rooftop heated pool with sundeck, club room, and bar
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Wine cellar
- Hot tub
- High-speed elevators
- Formal club room
- Pet-friendly to owners and renters
- Proximate to Miami International Airport, Miami Beach, Bayside Marketplace, Downtown Miami, and more.
- Over 20,000 square feet of retail space
- Environmentally friendly “green building” features
- Energy-efficient, tinted, impact-resistant sliding glass doors and windows
- Energy-efficient HVAC
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Full-size washer and dryer, stackable, in-unit
- High-tech trash chute sorters for recycling and waste
- Imported marble and/or granite countertops
- Glass-enclosed showers and tubs in master baths
- Designer faucets
- High-gloss white italian cabinetry
- Wall-to-wall vanity mirror
- Imported porcelain tiled floors and wet walls
- Stainless steel double sink
- Side-by-side refrigerator and freezer
- Ceramic glass cooktop
- Imported granite and/or quartz countertops
- Imported tiled floors
- Premium Italian cabinetry
- Stainless steel and/or matching panel appliances
- Built-in microwave
- Dishwasher with sound package for silent option