Condos for Sale in Montclair Lofts
Search all Montclair Lofts homes for sale below. The Montclair Lofts are located right in the middle of the city center of Bayshore, South Beach Miami, and is in fact just a block away from Lincoln Road. This residential building stands 5 stories high and has 41 units in various configurations that range from 995 to 2,300 square feet.
Be sure to sign up for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever a new Montclair Lofts condo is listed in the Miami Beach MLS.
Montclair Lofts Information
- Address: 1700 Meridian Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Year Built: 2006
- Number of Units: 41
- Nearby Buildings: Jeffersonian Condo, Lincoln Place Residence Condo, Twin Towers Condo, Lincoln Towers Condo
Built in 2005 by architect Chad Oppenheim, Montclair Lofts is a contemporary mid-rise condominium housed in South Beach and offers studios, one, and two bedroom apartments. There are 41 residences across five floors, ranging from 1,100 - 2,200 square foot in size.
Given the small number of units, residents enjoy privacy. Montclair Lofts is an industrial-style building with loft homes that feature appealing architectural elements. These elements include floor-to-ceiling windows, high 11’ ceilings, exposed duct works, and polished concrete or stained wood floors.
Interior design is modern, including Italian-style kitchens, spacious balconies, concrete countertops, and contemporary bathrooms.
Residents enjoy community amenities such as a landscaped garden, rooftop swimming pool, and covered parking. The community welcomes pets and is within 5-minutes’ walking distance to the beach.
Since Montclair Lofts is in South Beach, residents are proximate to dining, shopping, and entertainment. By car, residents can access downtown Miami and more of South Florida.
- 5-minute walk to beach
- Secured, covered parking
- Mid-rise building
- Industrial modern lobby design
- Swimming pool on landscaped roof garden
- Raw interiors
- 11’ ceilings
- Private balconies and terraces
- Private rooftop spa decks and gardens in select units
- Bathrooms that feature modern designs with Whirlpool tubs and Dorn Bracht fixtures
- High-speed internet wiring
- Italian-style stainless steel and glass kitchens
- Floor-to-ceiling windows and doors
- Stained concrete or wood floors
- Concrete countertops