Built in 1966, Island Point offers one to four-bedroom residences ranging from 950 - 1,900 square feet. There are a total of 168 units across 12 stories. The building overlooks the Intracoastal Waterway, offering city, ocean, and bay views with a calm bay breeze.
Although originally constructed in 1966, many units have since been upgraded with new fixtures, design, and fittings. Residents enjoy European marble floors, state-of-the-art bathroom fixtures, in-unit washer and dryer, granite countertops with a backsplash, open kitchens with an outdoor view, and high-end stainless steel appliances in the kitchen.
Community amenities include a brand new fitness center, heated swimming pool, security personnel and concierge, high-speed elevators, and more. Island Pointe values security, so it provides a 24-hour controlled access security system.
Near Island Pointe is Miami, and the community is 15 minutes from nightlife, South Beach, and more. Miami International Airport is a quick 20-minute commute. Additionally, the business center of Bay Harbor Islands is located right near Island Pointe.
- Bay, city, and ocean views
- Security personnel and concierge
- Hearted swimming pool
- Landscaped deck
- Newly renovated fitness center
- Business center
- Impact-resistant glass on all windows
- Sprinkler system in all areas
- Full-time management staff
- High-speed elevators
- BBQ area
- Central heating and cooling
- In-unit washer and dryer
- European designed kitchens
- Garbage disposal
- Italian cabinetry and designer hardware
- High-end stainless steel appliances
- Side-by-side refrigerator
- Cook top, microwave, and oven and dishwasher
- Granite countertops with backsplash
- European marble floors and finishes in wet areas
- Marble vanity tops
- State-of-the-art bathroom fixtures
- Oversized balcony with views
- Cable, phone, and high-speed internet ready