Address: 9701 and 9705 Collins Avenue, Bal Harbour, Florida 33154
Built In: 2011
Number of Units: 282
Located at Collins Avenue, St. Regis Bal Harbour Miami is a development project designed by Sieger Suarez Architectural Partnership.
The 26-story condominium building is an upscale residential complex that is at par with world-renowned Ritz Carlton and Four Seasons. St. Regis Bal Harbour Miami has one of the most incredible services including exclusive swimming pools, 24-hour housekeeping services, fitness centers and around the clock concierge.
The condo units ranging from 1,785 to 6,848 square feet have majestic ocean front views of the Atlantic Ocean.
St. Regis Bal Harbour Miami condominium is a private and luxurious residential enclave that feature many amenities including an ocean front cabana, which is fully equipped with a mini bar, flat panel television, ice maker and Wi-Fi connection.
Residents also benefit from 24 hour in-room dining, catering, personal chef and grocery shopping and delivery services.
Each unit has 11-foot deep balconies with panoramic bay and ocean views. It is also pre-wired with multiple lines for phone, computer and cable services.
Condo units ranging from 1,785 to 6,848 square feet have 10-foot ceilings, keyless fingerprint door entry and tinted tempered glass following the South Florida building code design. Master Suites feature a midnight bar with Sub-Zero cooling drawer, freezer drawer, microwave oven and bar sink.
St. Regis Bal Harbour Amenities
- 24-hour Security
- 24-hour Concierge Services
- 24-hour Valet Services
- Butler Services
- Health Center Equipped with Modern Technology
- Lobby Entrance via Porte-Cochere Entry
- Lobby and Common Areas Designed by Yabu Pushelberg
- Lush Landscaped Gardens
- Heated Swimming Pool and Spa with Oceanfront Views
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Luxurious La Remede Spa
- Business Centre with Conference and Meeting Rooms
- Imported Italian Cabinetry with High-Gloss Exotic Wood-finished Doors and Drawer Fronts
- Sub-Zero Stainless Steel Integrated Refrigerator/Freezer with Independent Temperature Zones
- Sub-zero Stainless Steel Wine Storage System
- Wolf Professional 36-inch Glass Cooktop with 6 Burners
- Wolf Professional Stainless Steel Ventilation Hood with Halogen Lighting
- Wolf E Series 30-inch Oven in classic Stainless Steel Finish with Touch Control Panel and LCD Display
- Wolf Convection Microwave Oven
- Wolf 30-inch Warming Drawer with Superior Air Control
- Miele Dishwasher
- Miele Built-in Stainless Steel Coffee System
- InSinkErator Garbage Disposal
- Imported Granite Countertops with Full-height Granite Backsplashes
- Stand-alone Island with Imported Granite Countertop
- European Closet System with Pullout Drawers and Shelves
- Imported Stone Flooring, Wet areas, Shower and Countertops
- Frameless Glass Shower Enclosure
- Kohler Infinity Style, Overflow, Deep Soaking Air-Jet Tub
- Showers with Wall-mounted Shower Head, Large Rain Head, Body Sprays and Handheld Shower Wand
- Kohler Chrome-finished Faucets, Fixtures and Under-mounted White Lavatories
- Custom-designed Mirror Vanities and Framed Mirrors
- Kohler Toilet with Soft-Close Lid
- Kohler Bidet
- Kohler Chrome-finished Bath Accessories (towel bars and toilet tissue dispenser)
Things To Do Nearby
St. Regis Bal Harbour rises above the Bal Harbour skyline. The exclusive and affluent neighborhood of Bal Harbour is home to many successful millionaires and well known celebrities who are looking for elegant and upscale style of living.
St. Regis Bal Harbour residents have exclusive access to the pristine beach of Bal Harbour.
Highly rated schools of Ruth K. Broad Bay Harbour K-8 Center (1155 93rd Street Bay Harbor), Air Base Elementary School (12829 SW 272nd Street), Lenora Braynon Smith Elementary School (4700 NW 12th Avenue), Arcola Lake Elementary School (1037 NW 81st Street), Auburndale Elementary School (3255 SW 6th Street), and Brentwood Elementary School (3101 NW 191st Street) are all near the luxurious residences of St. Regis.
Bal Harbour is at the northeast of Downtown, about 40 minutes away by car. Meanwhile, Fort Lauderdale is 35 minutes away from the neighborhood. South Beach and Art Deco District are also easily accessible.
Bal Harbour Shops is just across the building. The open air mall is home to many signature brands including Jimmy Choo, Versace, Gucci, Chanel, Hermes, Prada, to name a few.
Haulover Park and Oleta State River Park are also within close distance from the building and are accessible via the AIA road.