Condos for Sale in Tiffany of Bal Harbour
Search all Tiffany of Bal Harbour homes for sale below. Tiffany of Bal Harbour is a condominium building that stands 18 stories high and houses 135 units within its walls. This luxury condominium located right in the middle of the opulent Bal Harbour neighborhood and is a building that consists of two, three, and four-bedroom units. Floor areas here range from 1,957 square feet to 3,943 square feet, making these residences rather spacious.
Be sure to sign up for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever a new Tiffany of Bal Harbour condo is listed in the Bal Harbour MLS.
Tiffany of Bal Harbour Information
- Address: 10175 Collins Ave, Bal Harbour, FL 33154
- Year Built: 1982
- Number of Units: 135
- Nearby Buildings: Bal Harbour 101, Palace at Bal Harbour, Plaza of Bal Harbour Condo, Oceana Bal Harbour
The Tiffany of Bal Harbour was constructed in 1982, and this high-rise tower houses 135 units, all with 2 to 3 bedrooms, spread across 18 stories. These luxury condos are sized between 1,967 and 2,353 square feet and boast floor-to-ceiling windows and wide balconies.
The development’s spacious lobby, as well as part of every one of its suites, is floored with sleek marble. All its hallways and social areas are generously sized, with sky-high ceilings, and finely decorated throughout with intricate wooden furniture.
Residents have access to an array of on-site services, including an oversized heated swimming pool, restaurant, spa room, and a complete library. Of course, the building’s location means residents have direct access to Bal Harbour’s beach, just steps from the building.
The Tiffany of Bal Harbour is uniquely placed right in front of the long Miami beach, surrounded by community shops and five-star restaurants. Also within walking distance is Haulover, with its own parks and beaches.
Just a short drive away are many different exclusive country clubs and golf courses. For all the boating aficionados, the condo is just a couple blocks away from Bal Harbour’s yacht club and marina.
A small commute away is the famous Aventura Mall, along with Publix grocery stores and a multitude of coffee shops. The building is only a 30-minute drive away from both Miami International and Fort Lauderdale airports, as well as Miami’s South Beach.
Residents staying at the Tiffany count on 24/7 security, as well as valet service and concierge for whenever they may need them.
- Access to Miami’s breathtaking Atlantic beaches
- Have a dip into the enormous heated swimming pool on the building’s deck, or the relaxing sauna to relax weary muscles.
- Spacious central clubhouse, brimming with special events catered towards the building’s residents and guests.
- State-of-the-art health club and exercise room fitted with dozens of machines, so you don’t miss a day of your workout
- Fully staffed spa room including massage tables and hot tub.
- Dedicated Billiards room attached to the clubhouse
- Well stocked and finely furnished library.
- Its on-site, lavish restaurant gives residents access to high-quality dining
- Round-the-clock concierge, valet service, and doormen are always available to guests
- 24/7 security, including fences and guards.
- Every condo has a spacious design with beautiful floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Balconies on each unit overlook the sparkling Atlantic Ocean, Bal Harbour Marina, or Miami’s unmatched city skyline
- All rooms are equipped with air conditioning systems, as well as central heating.
- The living area and modern kitchen of every unit are decorated with pristine marble flooring.