Condos for Sale in Bal Harbour Tower
Discover all Bal Harbour Tower homes for sale and real estate listings below. Register for a free account so you can receive email alerts whenever a new condo in Bal Harbour Tower (that matches your criteria) is listed in Bal Harbour's largest MLS.
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found more listings nearby within 5 miles of this community.
Bal Harbour Tower Information
Address: 9999 Collins Ave, Bal Harbour, FL 33154
The Bal Harbour Tower was designed by the creative architect Clement DiFillippo and constructed in 1990. The development of this luxurious building project was by Kovens-Bal Harbour Ltd.
The result is a 20 story condominium that houses a total of 116 units. These living spaces have floor plans with 2, 3, or 4 bedrooms each and are sized 3520 to 7190 square feet.
Units are available in 10 different configurations, each having its own private elevator, as well as a separate staff entrance and unique electronic key, for maximum privacy and security.
Every residence has a wide balcony overlooking the many amazing sights around the tower, including Biscayne Bay, the many marinas, and of course the Atlantic ocean.
Residents of the ocean-front Bal Harbour Tower have easy and immediate access to Bal Harbour beach, just a few steps away from the building’s entrance. Surrounding the BHT is Bal Harbour Village, with all its famous shops at a short walk’s distance.
Neighboring the village is the small town of Surfside, with its own fair share of world-renowned stores. Other famed Florida beaches like South Miami Beach and Sunny Isles Beach are just a 15-minute drive away.
Bal Harbour Tower is situated in the center point of city activity, with Miami international airport and Fort Lauderdale airport both a 30 to 40-minute drive away.
- Beach Access: Residency in the Bal Harbour tower means direct access to the Bal Harbour beach, as well as the BHT Beach Club’s unique services.
- Heated Pool: Located just in front of the ocean, and also staffed and serviced by the BHT Beach club, is the building’s Olympic-sized pool, as well as Jacuzzi and private cabanas.
- Cafe: Right next to the oversized pool, residents can sit down, relax, and enjoy a light meal or drink.
- Party Room: This central gathering room can sit over 100 people at once, and is used around the year for special events and holidays. Residents can also make use of this 2500 square foot social space for their own scheduled parties. It includes a bar and kitchen.
- Fitness Club: The Bal Harbour tower’s health club is fully inclusive, including a fully equipped gym, a pilates room, a spa with men and women’s saunas and hydro-massagers, a beauty salon, and private massage tables.
- Tennis Courts: Residents can also work up a sweat at one of two professional tennis courts on the Bal Harbour Tower site.
- On-site restaurant: No need to travel or cook if you are residing at the BHT, as it has its own prestigious restaurant with fantastic chefs.
- Library: The beautifully furnished, well-stocked library provides maximum peace, quiet, and privacy.
- Valet service: Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, the Bal Harbours trusted staff can handle your car, as well as drive residents to wherever they need to go.
- Concierge: Residents have daily access to the on-site concierge. You can get help with making reservations, sending packages, and other support services.
- Other than bedrooms and bathrooms, each condo has a dedicated private den/library.
- All rooms, regardless of their floor plan have a balcony strategically placed for the optimum view.
- Every unit in the building has its own private elevator, which unlocks with a personalized electronic key.
- Each condo has a staff-only entrance for the provision of convenient services or emergencies.
- Access to a building-wide intercom is also available.
Bal Harbour Tower features rental restrictions, meaning that investors should check the HOA bylaws before purchasing.
Below are the Bal Harbour Tower public school districts:
- Elementary: Bay Harbor
- Junior High: Nautilus
- High: Miami Beach
Bal Harbour Tower Realtors®
For more information about Bal Harbour Tower condos or to schedule a private showing, contact our expert Bal Harbour Tower real estate agents today. This page is directly updated directly from the largest MLS in Miami Dade County so feel free to bookmark this page to keep up to date on the latest listings.
If you’re thinking of buying a home, contact our Bal Harbour Tower real estate agents who are the LOCAL experts who can assist you with your search and answer all of your neighborhood questions.
If you’re thinking of selling your condo in Bal Harbour Tower or in the Bal Harbour area, our listing agents can provide information on recently sold nearby properties and up-to-date information about the real estate market.