Condos for Sale in Williams Island
Search all Williams Island homes for sale below. Located at Island Boulevard, Williams Island Miami is a development project by the Trump Group along the Intracoastal Waterway of Aventura. The condominium complex is a collection of high-rise buildings that dominate the Aventura skyline.
Be sure to sign up for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever a new Williams Island condo is listed in the Aventura MLS.
Williams Island Information
- Address: Island Boulevard, Aventura, Florida 33180
- Year Built: 1980
- Number of Units: 2,102 in total
- Nearby Buildings: Biscayne Cove Condominium, Lincoln Point and Village By The Bay
First established in 1986, the Williams Island development consists of 9 high-rise properties, as well as the island’s very own Mediterranean Village, all located on over 80 acres of manicured land in Aventura’s private residential island. Within a blend of tropical landscaping and a touch of what’s been referred to as 1920’s “french chic”, Williams Island’s luxurious setting has been attributed the “Florida Riviera” title.
Set along both Maule Lake and Dumfoundling Bay, Williams Island offers a wide variety of real estate, including water-surrounding sleek high-rises, luxury penthouses, condos, and wholesome single-family homes.
While interior features may vary depending on property type, Williams Island residences guarantee amenity-filled lifestyles fit for all ages. This includes swimming pools, abundant sundecks, advanced sports & spa facilities, Island Clubhouses, Island dining amenities, private Island Marina access to boat dockings & rentals, Island Youth Programs, pet-friendly accommodations, community gardens, libraries, kids’ play areas, surrounding exercise trails & nature paths, to name just a few.
Located right along Sunny Isles Beach, and close to the Waterways Shoppes, Bal Harbor, and the Aventura Mall, the Williams Island community features all the comfort, security, and nearby entertainment you would want for your home.
The community will notably appreciate the proximity to the area’s high-ranked schools, fine dining, parks, art & design centers, and nearby medical facilities.
Nestled north of Miami, south of Fort Lauderdale, and west of the Atlantic Ocean, the local Aventura community has convenient access to the Downtown district, Brickell, Hollywood, and the US1 & I-95. Miami International Airport is also just a 30-minute drive away.
- 27,000 square foot spa & fitness facilities - open to members and Williams Island residents
- Dining facilities (both fine and casual)
- Island cafe
- “Island Grille” Restaurant
- 2 William Island Marinas for residential vessel dockings and rentals
- Indoor swimming pool
- Outdoor swimming pool & pool bar
- BBQ & picnic areas
- Island Youth Programs
- Children’s playground exclusive to residents (including sun shades)
- Williams Island Tennis Club - including 13 clay courts, 2 hydro courts, 1 hard court
- Basketball courts
- Business centers
- Card & media room
- Community library
- Landscaped community gardens
- “Doggie Hill” dog park
- Bayside walking & jogging paths
- House of worship
- Select properties include an HOA fee
- High ceilings
- Open-plan kitchens featuring high-end appliances
- Granite countertops
- Marble bathroom designs
- Marble flooring
- Master bathrooms with whirlpool tub & separate shower
- Spacious waterfront balconies
- Laundry facilities
- Bedroom carpeting
- Hurricane shutters
- Walk-in closets
- Additional storage space
- Select residences equipped with Smart Home & integrated sound systems
- Custom lighting
- Motorized shades
Concierge Amenities; Parking & Security Features
- 24hr onsite management team
- Fully staffed lobbies
- Secure gated island entrance
- Valet services
- Guarded cochere entrance
- Door attendants
- Bellman services
- Private elevator to foyer entry for certain residences
- Assigned parking spaces
- Courtesy bus/residential shuttle to nearby facilities
Williams Island Towers
- 1000 Building: 1000 Island Blvd, Aventura, FL, 33160.
- Introduced to Williams Island in 1990, it features 321 units across 32 floors. It is located directly on the intracoastal, overlooking Maule Lake. Units feature 1 to 4-bedrooms, ranging from 960 to 4,560 square feet.
- 2000 Building: 2000 Island Blvd, Aventura, FL, 33160.
- Built in 1995, it is located on the South West side of the Island. It features 284 residences across its 32 floors. Units feature 2 to 3-bedrooms, ranging from 1,590 to 3,390 square feet.
- Residence du Cap - 2600 Building: 2600 Island Blvd, Aventura, FL, 33160.
- Built in 1999, it is situated on the Intracoastal overlooking ocean and city views. Residence du Cap offers 172 units across its 32 floors. Units feature 2 to 5-bedrooms, ranging from 1,820 to 5,780 square feet.
- 2800 Building: 2800 Island Blvd, Aventura, FL, 33160.
- Built in 1990, it is located on the Intracoastal overlooking ocean and city views. It features 179 residences across its 32 stories, with units featuring 2 to 6-bedrooms and ranging from 1,575 to 9,000 square feet.
- 3000 Building: 3000 Island Blvd, Aventura, FL, 33160.
- It was introduced in 1988 and located on the Intracoastal overlooking ocean and city views. This building features 187 residences across 32 floors. Units feature 2 to 4-bedroom floor plans, ranging from 1,520 to 4,410 square feet.
- 4000 Building: 4000 Island Blvd, Aventura, FL, 33160.
- This was the first building introduced to the Island development in 1985. It is located on the Intracoastal overlooking ocean and city views. It features 182 units, offering 2 to 5-bedroom floor plans and ranging from 1,235 to 8,100 square feet
- Bellini - 4100 Building: 4100 Island Blvd, Aventura, FL, 33160.
- Being the latest addition to the Williams Island realty, the Bellini building was built in 2014. This boutique-style property offers a total of 70 condos across its 24 stories. Units feature 3 to 4-bedroom floor plans, ranging from 2,300 to over 4,900 square feet.
- Bella Mare - 6000 Building: 6000 Island Blvd, Aventura, FL, 33160.
- Built in 2005, this building offers 215 residences across its 30 floors. Units feature 2 to 5-bedroom floor plans, ranging from 1,316 to 7,225 square feet.
- Villa Marina - 7000 Building: 7000 Island Blvd, Aventura, FL, 33160.
- Villa Marina was introduced in 1999. Standing 32 stories high, it offers a total of 299 condos. Units feature 2 to 4-bedroom floor plans, ranging from 1,580 to 4,790 square feet.
- The Mediterranean Village: 3500, 3700 & 3900 Island Blvd, Aventura, FL, 33160.
- Built in 1989, Williams Island’s Mediterrean Village consists of three separate five-story buildings, located on the westernmost tip of the island and overlooking the marina. The Mediterranean Village offers a total of 105 residences featuring 2 to 4-bedroom floor plans, ranging from 1,640 to 4,700 square feet.