- Free shuttle service
- Island Club
- Williams Island Spa
- North Marina
- South Lagoon Marina & Yacht Club
- Williams Island Tennis Club
- Williams Island Golf Course
- Basketball, soccer, and tennis youth programs
Condos for Sale in Williams Island 4000
Search all Williams Island 4000 homes for sale below. The first-ever condo building to be completed in this enclave is the Williams 4000, which was opened in 1985. This 32-story residential building is located on the eastern side of the community and comes with 182 units within its walls. Floor areas for the units in this building range from 1,520 square feet to almost 8,000 square feet.
Be sure to sign up for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever a new Williams Island 4000 condo is listed in the Aventura MLS.
Williams Island 4000 Information
- Address: 4000 Island Blvd, Aventura Florida, 33180
- Year Built: 1985
- Number of Units: 182
- Nearby Buildings: Bella Mare, Mediterranean Village, Williams Island 2800, Williams Island 3000
1 bedroom units can come with a den that can be used as a second bedroom. 2 bedroom units can also come with a den and usually have 2 bathrooms.
Penthouse units are customizable and often come with their own library, game room, and a den. Sometimes, penthouses can also come with their own sauna and other custom features.
Amenities that come with this residential building include both community and building designated ones. Community amenities include the use of the tennis courts, the marina, the island spa, and activities for the kids.
Building amenities include swimming pools, impressive lobbies with fountains, business center, game room, card room, and a long list of services.
Williams Island 4000 Amenities
Williams Island 4000 is located on the private community of Williams Island, which is a gated community south of Turnberry Isle and west of Sunny Isles Beach. Residents here can explore Aventura at their leisure, and can enjoy the many entertainment options that can be found here. A short trip to the northwest can bring residents to the shopping mecca of Miami, and this is where Aventura Mall, Aventura Commons, Promenade Shops, and The Village at Gulfstream Park can be found.
To the south is a nature-lovers paradise, the Oleta River State Park, where picnicking, biking, strolling, kite flying, and barbecuing are just a few of the things you can enjoy here. You can also enjoy a number of water sports here like kayaking and the like. Also in the park is an outdoor activity center and alligator pavilion.
For golfers, there are two options – the Turnberry Isle golf courses to the north and the Greynolds Park Golf Course to the west. The Turnberry Isle option is only available to members and friends of members as well as hotel guests, while the Greynolds Park choice is open to the public.
- Bellman Service
- 24-hour valet service
- 24-hour security
- Majestic lobby with water feature
- Heated pool & Jacuzzi
- Pool attendants, towel service, umbrellas & chaise lounge chairs at poolside
- Low level storage bins
- Bicycle storage
- Function Room with full kitchen
- His and Hers Card Room
- Ping-Pong Room
- Billiard Room
- Media Room equipped with a big screen TV
- Business Center
- Dog Park
Island Community Features
- Ceramic tile or hardwood flooring
- Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors and windows
- Majestic views of the bay and the city
- Expansive balconies
- Massive walk-in closets
- Updated kitchens with quartz or granite countertops
- Mosaic tile or granite backsplashes
- Modern appliances
- Designer fixtures for kitchens and bathrooms
- Glass enclosed showers
- Ceramic soaking tubs
- His and hers wash basins for the master bath
- Marble top vanities