Condos for Sale in Peninsula I
Search all Peninsula I homes for sale below. Peninsula I is a residential condominium complex designed by Cohen, Freedman, Encinosa, and Associates and developed by Boca Developers that features outstanding residences with sweeping views of the ocean bay and city. Peninsula I is a 30-story building with expansive floor plans that range from 3,100 to 3,900 square feet.
Be sure to sign up for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever a new Peninsula I condo is listed in the Aventura MLS.
Peninsula I Information
- Address: 3201 NE 183rd Street, Aventura, Florida 33160
- Year Built: 2004
- Number of Units: 223
- Nearby Buildings: Peninsula II, Williams Island and Village by the Bay
The residences of Peninsula I feature glass panel railings on the open-air terraces and floor-to-ceiling glass doors that allow sweeping water views.
Interior living spaces have smooth-coated 9-foot ceilings, 2-zone controlled, high-efficiency heating and air conditioning system and separate media rooms. Each unit is also pre-wired for telephone high-speed internet connectivity and multiple telephone lines.
Peninsula I homes provide ultimate sense of security, with residents having privately keyed elevators that open to their private foyer.
Residents are welcomed to their home by a solid core double-entry door with a monitoring system and a round the clock on-call alarm.
Peninsula I Amenities
- 24-Hour Manned Gatehouse
- Heated Swimming Pool and Spa
- Garden Area with Barbeque Grill and Bar
- Sunrise Terrace with Shade Pavilion
- Recreation Room
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Steam and Sauna Rooms
- Sunning Decks with Pool Furniture and Umbrellas
- Private Storage Facility
- Valet Parking Services
Kitchen & Laundry Features
- Imported Cabinetry
- Granite Kitchen Countertops
- Undermount Double Stainless Steel Sink with Single Lever Faucet Fixtures and Disposals
- Stainless Steel Appliance Package
- Top-of-the-Line Washer and Dryer
- Storage Area