Homes for Sale in Island Estates
Search all Island Estates homes for sale below. Located at Island Estates Drive, Island Estates is a single-family home community built following the Mizner design that reflects the elegance of Palm Beach and the old-world Venetian architecture. The gated community of Island Estates is famous among avid boaters as the neighborhood has its own private on-site marina with direct beach access.
Be sure to sign up for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever a new Island Estates home is listed in the Aventura MLS.
Try a new search, or click below to get notified when matching listings become available.
Island Estates Information
- Address: NE 207 Street, Aventura, Florida 33180
- Number of Homes: 428
- Nearby Buildings: Target, Best Buy, Aventura Hospital, and Medical Center
Island Estates is the apex where luxury, exclusivity, and peaceful privacy meet. The island is home to only 22 custom-built homes, all with access to the private on-site marina. With interior design undertaken by Steven G. and smart home technology courtesy of Crestron Home, each unit caters to the most extraordinary and distinctive of tastes.
Located just North Of William’s island, residents have access to the William’s Island Club and all of its indulgent activities. Host a private event at the Island Club, enjoy some post-work drinks during Happy Hour at the pool bar or pamper your face and body at the Williams Island Spa.
The William’s Island Club also boasts many youth programs that are academic and sports-based, as well as providing a shaded children's playground for endless active, outdoor entertainment for the youngsters.
Units are either 2 or 3 story homes, with 5 or 6 bedrooms that range between 6,968 - 7,330 square feet. Several grand staircases exist for access to higher floors from different rooms, and each unit has an accompanying elevator.
Perhaps the most noteworthy point of this island retreat is the private boat slip. With the ability to dock your boat mere steps away from your front door and enjoy access to the Intracoastal Waterway via the private marina, nothing could be more convenient.
The location is indeed a secure, private waterfront paradise but also ideally has effortless access to Aventura and all of South Florida. Close by are some noteworthy destinations such as Bal Harbor Shops, the Aventura Mall, South Beach, and Fort Lauderdale, just to name a few.
- Private island living combined with private boat slips for Yachts ranging in size from 50’ to approximately 150’.
- Williams Island's comprehensive club amenities are available to all residents. Please see the full list of these club amenities below in the section ‘Williams Island club amenities’.
- Private and secure marina with access to the Intercoastal waterway and Atlantic ocean.
- Access to the estate management on the island and round-the-clock concierge services.
- 24 hours professionally staffed guard service
- An Ipad controlled smart house facility that also incorporates voice prompts for extreme comfort and convenience.
- Open plan gourmet kitchen with an excess of cabinetry and central island ideal for meal preparation. Beautiful light fixtures and state-of-the-art appliances are also thrown in.
- Large patio and terraces overlooking the unit's private pool as well as the marina. Both the patio and terrace can accommodate outdoor furniture and seating for guests. Several beautiful staircases in a single unit and an elevator accessing all floors; for those that prefer not to use the stairs daily.
- Several of the bathrooms include steam dual head showers and marble jacuzzi tubs.
- Upon arriving home be greeted by a stunning expansive foyer further accented by 30’ vaulted ceilings and sleek marble floors.
- A wood-burning fireplace for an organic heating option with the added benefit of the unanimously approved sound of a crackling fire.
- Home theatre with luxury reclining seating for intimate and safe cinema viewing.
- Wine and Wet bar for easy wine storage and entertaining.
- Beautiful arched windows, walkways, and Venetial Palazzo style architecture often associated with glamor and opulence.
- Marble and hardwood floors mixed with beautiful light fixtures and chandeliers add to the interior glamor.
- Dual master bedrooms with walk-in closets.
Williams Island club amenities
- An ‘island walk’ route great for jogging or a leisurely stroll around the perimeter of the island.
- A dog park for social interaction between all of the resident's dogs and to keep your furry friend’s health in peak condition.
- A shaded children’s playground with user restrictions and safety measures. Allow your children to have safe and active outdoor fun with friends.
- Tennis enthusiasts can enjoy a game in one of the 12 clay courts or 3 hydro courts available. Tennis courts are well lit for evening games.
- For your fitness goals, there is a fully-equipped fitness center facilitating your cardio and strength training needs. Several instructors and classes are available from yoga to spinning.
- 27,000 square foot Spa with many body and face care options as well as massages available.
- Many youth programs available ranging from after-school tutelage and study activities to swimming and tennis lessons.
- A pool bar serving not only tropical drinks but also light meals.
- The island club can accommodate 160 guests and can be hired out for any personal celebration or festivities.
- Outdoor events can also be accomplished by making use of the Island club pool terrace.
- The signature restaurant also allows for fine dining with prior booking required.