Condos for Sale in Flamenco Towers
Discover all Flamenco homes for sale and real estate listings below. Register for a free account so you can receive email alerts whenever a new condo in Flamenco (that matches your criteria) is listed in Aventura's largest MLS.
Address: 3701-3731 Country Club Dr, Aventura, FL 33180
The stunning twin Flamenco Towers is situated in the epicenter of Aventura. Built in 1980, these 23 story towers with 394 units are one of the first constructed buildings in Aventura. These two skyscrapers were remodeled in 2017, bringing you a splash of old-time charm with a touch of modernity.
Flamenco Towers are located alongside the Turnberry Golf Course. Adding to the exclusivity and desirability of these units is the fact that the towers are at the halfway point between Miami and Fort Lauderdale.
These towers are a prime piece of real estate and are within close proximity to all of the amenities that Aventura has to offer. With canal and intercoastal views available to the residents, these condos are based in an upscale and diverse community.
The towers are a mix of waterfront condominiums, mid-rise apartments, and very spacious townhouses. In close proximity to the Aventura waterways, residents can engage in fun and secluded activities such as various beach activities, boating, and yachting.
As well as enjoying the community pool and clubhouse; for a small fee aspiring golfers can even gain membership to the exclusive Golfclub of Turnberry Isles. Residents can engage their artistic side by interacting with the artistic community of Aventura at the Aventura City Centre.
Flamenco towers are also located conveniently close to the thriving business community of Aventura, with access to the Aventura mall, various shopping centers, dining spots, trendy baristas, movies, entertainment, and more.
- Residents can cool off in the recently renovated pools or jacuzzis on offer within the premises
- The recently renovated gym provides ample exercise opportunities
- Close proximity to top schools, airports, and shopping centers makes the property all the more desirable
- Being near to the Gulf Stream Casino and Seminole Hardrock Casino makes socializing and enjoying your hobbies easier than ever
- You can enjoy the 3.5-mile bike and walking path across from the property while remaining a short 5-minute walk away from the Sunny Isle beaches
- Not only has the property itself been updated and remodeled, but these condo units feature completely updated kitchens, bathrooms, and flooring
- The kitchens have been updated with granite countertops and stunning stainless steel, subzero and wolf appliances
- With low maintenance and split floor plans, these condos range from 932 to 1465 square feet
- Enjoy impact glass balconies, as well as new washer and dryer units in each of the condos
- Lovely maple wood cabinets and Spanish ceramic tiles within the furnished units
- These condos are pet friendly
- Each resident is assigned one parking space
- Security is no issue as these condos have 24-hour security
Building Security Features
- Carded entry
- Onsite security guard
- Secure lobby
- Security patrol
- Assigned parking
- Covered parking
- Detached parking
- Guest parking
Flamenco features rental restrictions, meaning that investors should check the HOA bylaws before purchasing.
Below are the Flamenco public school districts:
Junior High: Highland Oaks
For more information about Flamenco condos or to schedule a private showing, contact our expert Flamenco real estate agents today. This page is directly updated directly from the largest MLS in Miami Dade County so feel free to bookmark this page to keep up to date on the latest listings.
If you’re thinking of buying a home, contact our Flamenco real estate agents who are the LOCAL experts who can assist you with your search and answer all of your neighborhood questions.
If you’re thinking of selling your condo in Flamenco or in the Aventura area, our listing agents can provide information on recently sold nearby properties and up-to-date information about the real estate market.