Condos for Sale in Atrium at Aventura
Search all Atrium at Aventura homes for sale below. The Atrium at Aventura Condominium is a two-building residential complex that stands 12 stories high and has direct waterfront access. With as little as 120 units, this property is considered a "boutique" condo due to its mid-rise stature.
Be sure to sign up for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever a new Atrium at Aventura condo is listed in the Aventura MLS.
Atrium at Aventura Information
- Address: 3131 NE 188th Street, Aventura Miami, FL 33180
- Year Built: 2007
- Number of Units: 120
- Nearby Buildings: Artech, Alaqua, Camden Aventura Apartments, Uptown Marina Lofts
Located in downtown Aventura and built in 2007, the Atrium is comprised of two 11-story towers spanning 119 units. Residences are anywhere from two to four bedrooms and 1,200 to over 3,000 square feet.
The developer started a resale program, so you are now able to own your own waterfront condo. The Atrium gives you the best of tropical weather, fashion, and flavor. Nearby are five-star hotels, jungle gardens, coral reefs, and modern restaurants.
Located mere minutes from the I-95, airport, and beach, living at the Atrium means you’re centrally located. The building is surrounded by golf courses, waterways, parks, and shopping malls. One pet under 40 pounds is allowed per unit, for owners only.
Marina amenities include 22 boat slips that house up to 60-foot vessels, providing access to nearby fairways. The building boasts a 470-foot water frontage, waterfront fitness center, and lush, tropical landscaping.
Atrium at Aventura Amenities
Located on a strip of land bordered on both sides by canals, Atrium at Aventura offers its residents direct access to the water. The complex is conveniently close to numerous shopping centers, one of which is Miami's own Aventura Mall. Also within the area are numerous parks, restaurants, bars, cafes, and shops.
To the east of the property and across the channel, discover Sunny Isles Beach and its sandy beaches, resorts, and spas.
Golf enthusiasts will notably enjoy the residence's nearby golf courses, including Turnberry Isle and Greynolds.
South of Aventura, nature and wildlife lovers will appreciate the Oleta River State Park's alligator pavilion and outdoor center.
- Two 12-story atriums with palm gardens
- Glass-enclosed lobby atrium with marina and pool deck views
- 470-foot water frontage
- Pool with panoramic water views
- Jacuzzi with panoramic water views
- Sundeck with panoramic water views
- Multi-purpose room
- Business room
- Bike storage
- Extra resident storage
- Children’s playground
- Covered lobby entrance
- Tropical landscaping
- Endless pool for swim workouts
- Waterfront fitness center
- Steam and sauna rooms with his and hers facilities
- Minutes from I-95, the airport, and the beach
- 22 boat slips, fit up to 60-foot boats
- Power, light, and water facilities
- Boardwalk surrounding the peninsula
- Massage room
- Hi-def screening room
- 9’4’’ ceiling height in residences
- 10’ ceiling height in penthouses
- 7’ doors throughout units
- Magnificent views
- Private entry, lobby level
- Granite countertops
Concierge Amenities; Parking & Security Features
- Covered multi-level parking
- 24-hour valet parking
- 24-hour concierge services
- In an “A+” school district
- Aventura Waterways K-8 Center
- Highland Oaks Middle School
- Aventura City of Excellence School K-8 (Charter)
- Dr. Michael M. Krop Senior High School
- Minutes from I-95
- Between Miami and Fort Lauderdale airports
- Minutes from beaches
- Close to Aventura Mall
- Nearby restaurants, entertainment, supermarkets, parks, and more