Condos for Sale in Atlantic I at the Point
Discover all Atlantic I homes for sale and real estate listings below. Atlantic I is a high-rise condo building located in Aventura, FL within Miami Dade County. Atlantic I was built in 2004 and features a total of 125 units.
Register for a free account so you can receive email alerts whenever a new condo in Atlantic I (that matches your criteria) is listed in Aventura's largest MLS.
Atlantic I Information
Address: 21200 Point Pl, Aventura, FL 33180
Atlantic I Tower in Aventura is a luxurious building 29 stories high with 125 units. Built in 2004, this building offers a wide array of amenities. You can choose between 2, 3, and 4 bedroom condos.
Atlantic I at the Point is located on the Intercoastal Waterway and offers expansive waterfront views. Not only can you find luxury with this beautiful building, but it’s pet-friendly, so you can bring your furry companions with you.
Residences come with 9’4’’ or taller ceilings, as high as 10 feet in the penthouse. Heating and cooling systems are advanced, allowing you to control temperatures from room-to-room. Units are equipped for smart home technology and on-demand appliance control.
Luxury begins the moment you arrive. The building is electronically controlled and camera-monitored. Parking garages have gate-controlled security, ensuring you’re always safe.
Atlantic I at the Point allows you to enjoy an outdoor water garden, cascading waterfall, and tropical landscaping so you are perpetually in your own beach paradise. There’s a library, business center, children’s room, tea room, and 24-hour staffed reception area with valet service.
Residents are offered private two-car climate-controlled parking to keep you cool in Miami heat. Near this building are the Gulfstream Park Casino and Racetrack, as well as The Strand, Loggia Beach Park, and the gorgeous beaches of South Florida.
Atlantic I at the Point is near I-95 and US-1, meaning Miami and Fort Lauderdale International Airports are conveniently located. Fun, travel, and beaches surround this building!
- Cascading waterfall
- Tropical outdoor water garden
- 36 acres of landscaped park area
- Private theater
- Business center
- Staff quarters
- Air-conditioned storage
- Tea room
- Children’s game room
- 24-hour valet, receptionist, and security
- Elevators to every residence, semi-private
- Private 2-car garages with direct building access
- Resident club and spa
- 1,500 square foot aerobics facility
- Nail care studio
- Billard room
- High-end weight training center
- Fully-equipped cardio center
- The Point Place Cafe
- Bicycle room
- Storage locker, individual access
- Camera-monitored and electronically controlled exterior entry doors
- Party room
- Two on-deck pools
- Sun decks
- Wine cellar, temperature-controlled
- Individual parking space with each residence
- Atlantic Ocean and Intercoastal Waterways views
- Two hotel suits for visitors
- Pre-wired living spaces to accommodate modern technology
- Walk-in closets
- Oversized bathroom and private water closet
- Whirlpool tub with glass-enclosed marble shower + seat
- High-efficiency, individually-controlled heating, and cooling
- In-unit laundry with built-in laundry sink
- Ocean or city views from every room
- 9’4 ceiling height, as high as 10’ in Penthouse floors
- Central hot water heating system
- Elevator opening directly into a private foyer
- See-through glass panels in oversized private terraces
- Kitchens with your choice of center islands, wood cabinet doors, granite countertops
- Under-counter task lighting
- Spacious master bedroom with a terrace
- Leading appliance package with:
- Kitchen-Aid microwave oven
- Heavy-duty food disposal
- Bosch dishwasher
- Double oven and ceramic glass cooktop
- Sub-Zero refrigerator/freezer
- Dacor warming oven
Building Security Features
- Onsite security guard
- Secure elevator
- Secure lobby
- Security patrol
- Assigned parking
- Covered parking
- Deeded parking
- Guest parking
- Valet parking
Atlantic I does not feature rental restrictions, such makes the building investor-friendly.
Below are the Atlantic I public school districts:
Elementary: Highland Oaks
Junior High: Highland Oaks
High: Michael Krop
Atlantic I Realtors®
For more information about Atlantic I condos or to schedule a private showing, contact our expert Atlantic I real estate agents today. This page is directly updated directly from the largest MLS in Miami Dade County so feel free to bookmark this page to keep up to date on the latest listings.
If you’re thinking of buying a home, contact our Atlantic I real estate agents who are the LOCAL experts who can assist you with your search and answer all of your neighborhood questions.
If you’re thinking of selling your condo in Atlantic I or in the Aventura area, our listing agents can provide information on recently sold nearby properties and up-to-date information about the real estate market.