Condos for Sale in Atlantic at the Point
Search all Atlantic at the Point homes for sale below. Designed by architect Robert Swedroe, Atlantic at the Point high-rise condos are located east on the edge of the city of Aventura. Unit floorplans range from 2,657 to 4,171 square feet.
Be sure to sign up for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever a new Atlantic At The Point condo is listed in the Aventura MLS.
Atlantic at the Point Information
- Year Built: 2004
- Number of Units: 137
- Nearby Buildings: Portsview- The Waterways Condo and Harbour Tower
Atlantic I: 21200 Point Place, Aventura, Florida 33180 (137 units, 29 floors); built in 2007
Atlantic II: 21150 Point Pl, Aventura, FL 33180 (166 units, 31 floors); built in 1996
Atlantic III: 21050 Point Pl, Aventura, FL 33180 (167 units, 31 floors); built in 2000
Developed by Coscan Atlantic and designed by architect Robert Swedroe, Atlantic at the Point high-rise condos are located east on the edge of the city of Aventura. Built within a 36-acre facility including the Atlantic and Courtyard towers, Atlantic at the Point residences are fit for families, with spacious 2 to 5-bedroom floor plans. Typical units range from 2,657 to 4,171 square feet, each featuring its own private balcony.
These homes are nicely appointed with floor-to-ceiling windows, hardwood floors, custom lighting throughout, Italian wooden kitchen cabinetry, wrap-around glass-paneled balconies, marble bathroom floorings, surround-sound & Smart Home systems, and pre-wiring for the latest technology.
Some high-rise design features include accommodations such as private elevators with entrance to individual foyers. Condo units within Atlantic at the Point are all equipped with advanced controlled air-conditioning, heating, and a central hot water system. Popular community amenities include heated pools, residential tennis courts, a lobby dining space, advanced exercise facilities & spa treatments, a children’s recreational area, and pet-friendly accommodations.
The Atlantic at the Point community has access to the Point Marina waterfront promenades and parks, as well as facilities such as the Waterways Shoppes and nearby restaurants.
Walking-distance access to facilities such as the Waterways Marina, the Aventura Mall, and numerous beaches makes living at Atlantic at the Point all the more enjoyable. The community will notably appreciate the proximity to the area’s high-ranked schools, nearby medical facilities, and quick access to the US1 & I-95. Miami International Airport is also just a 30-minute drive away.
Shared Community Amenities (common to all three towers)
- 4 Har-Tru tennis courts
- 3 heated swimming pools
- Luxury spa & hair salon
- 25,000 sq ft fitness center
- Lobby dining with exclusive cafe & breakfast area
- Media, game, and card room
- 5 BBQ areas
- Children’s play area
- Extra storage space
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- Proximity to area’s top schools
- 180-degree penthouse panoramic views
- 36-acre park area
- The Aqua Grill Restaurant
- Private elevator to double-door foyer entry
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Italian wooden cabinetry
- 2 wide wrap-around balconies (accessible from both living area and bedrooms)
- Marble bathroom flooring
- Master bathrooms with ensuite whirlpool tub, separate shower and 2 vanity sinks
- Hardwood living room flooring
- Bedroom floor carpeting
- Open-kitchen floor plans
- Granite countertops
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Separate laundry room and pantry
- Motorized blinds throughout the unit
- Installed hurricane shutters
- Custom lighting
- Private unit separate bar area
- Advanced controlled air-conditioning, heating, and central hot water system
Concierge Amenities; Parking & Security Features
- Secure, gated community
- Private, residential entrance lobby
- 24hr concierge
- Valet parking
- Doorman security
- Carded entry
- Secure private elevator
- 2 assigned covered parking spaces per unit